Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps make for a quick, easy, and delicious lunch! Complete with bacon, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and more, these wraps are seriously satisfying and totally hit the spot.
What’s in Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps?
When lunchtime rolls around, homemade chicken ranch wraps are always a good idea! They’re an easy grab-and-go option, packed with protein, super flavorful, and refreshing.
- Spices: Garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and paprika season the chicken.
- Chicken: I like to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but thighs also work.
- Olive Oil: Helps the chicken cook without burning.
- Mozzarella Cheese: Adds a delicious cheesy flavor.
- Bacon: Adds a salty and umami flavor.
- Ranch Dressing: Creamy, herby, and delicious!
- Iceberg Lettuce: Adds crunch.
- Tortillas: I like to use flour tortillas, but any type of wrap works.
Pro Tip: Try these on spinach wraps!
Variations on a Chicken Ranch Wrap
You can easily modify this recipe by leaving out the bacon, swapping the mozzarella cheese for cheddar, or using a different creamy dressing, like Caesar or creamy Italian.
I like using boneless, skinless chicken breasts for these wraps. Instead of chicken breasts, chicken thighs are a great alternative – they may take longer to cook so add a couple minutes to the cook time.
For sure! This is a great way to use up leftover or rotisserie chicken. Mix the cooked chicken with the spices in step 1, skip step 2, and continue with step 4 of the recipe.
Use your favorite large flour tortillas. For a little something different, use flavored wraps like spinach, herb, or sun-dried tomato. For gluten free chicken ranch wraps, use gluten free tortillas.
Definitely. Thinly sliced tomatoes or cucumbers, avocado, or jalapeño peppers are all delicious additions.
How to Store and Reheat
Once assembled, these wraps last for about 1 day in the refrigerator before they get soggy. Store the chicken mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap Recipe
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika together. Rub this mixture onto both sides of each chicken breast.½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, ¼ teaspoon ground paprika, 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 7-8 minutes on both sides, or until a meat thermometer reads 165°F when inserted into the center of the chicken.1 tablespoon olive oil
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a plate to cool. Once cool, shred the chicken and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the mozzarella, bacon, and ranch. Stir to combine.8 ounces mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon, ½ cup ranch dressing
- Gently mix in the lettuce. Set aside.1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- Place the tortillas on a plate. Microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds, flipping them halfway through.4 large flour tortillas
- Add one quarter of the chicken mixture to the center of a tortilla. Fold in the outside edges, then roll it up. Repeat until all tortillas have been filled and rolled into wraps.
- Push a toothpick through the opposite ends of the wrap, slice in half, and serve.
- The chicken is cooked through when a food thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads at least 165°F.
- Warm tortillas are much easier to roll and don’t rip as easily. Don’t skip warming the tortillas!
- Use 2 toothpicks to keep the wraps rolled up until serving.
- For extra spice, add a little hot sauce in step 4.