Chicken Ranch Wraps make for a quick, easy, and delicious lunch! Complete with bacon, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing and more, these wraps are seriously satisfying and totally hit the spot.
Ranch Chicken Wraps
When lunchtime rolls around, homemade chicken ranch wraps are always a good idea! They’re an easy grab and go option, packed with protein, super flavorful, and refreshing.
I can count on these wraps to keep me full until dinnertime!
Why You’ll Love this Chicken Bacon Wraps Recipe:
- HEARTY: These wraps have it all!
- FLAVORFUL: Made with bacon, ranch dressing, seasoned chicken, and more, each bite is perfectly balanced.
- MEAL PREP: Keep a big batch of the chicken ranch filling in the refrigerator and quickly assemble wraps before heading out the door each morning.
While this is one of my favorite lunch recipes, I love these wraps for dinner, too!
How to Make Chicken Ranch Wraps
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the chicken seasoning.
- Cook the chicken.
- Shred the chicken.
- Make the chicken ranch filling.
- Assemble the wraps.
I like using boneless, skinless chicken breasts for these wraps. Instead of chicken breasts, chicken thighs are a great alternative – they may take longer to cook so add a couple minutes to the cook time.
For sure! This is a great way to use up leftover or rotisserie chicken. Mix the cooked chicken with the spices in step 1, skip step 2, and continue with step 4 of the recipe.
Use your favorite large flour tortillas. For a little something different, use flavored wraps like spinach, herb, or sun-dried tomato. For gluten free chicken ranch wraps, use gluten free tortillas.
Once assembled, these wraps last for about 1 day in the refrigerator before they get soggy. Store the chicken mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Simplify lunchtime with these simple and delicious chicken ranch wraps!
Recipe Tips and Notes
- The chicken is cooked through when a food thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads at least 165°F.
- Warm tortillas are much easier to roll and don’t rip as easily. Don’t skip warming the tortillas!
- Use 2 toothpicks to keep the wraps rolled up until serving.
- For extra spice, add a little hot sauce in step 4.
Homemade chicken ranch wraps are perfect for lunches at home, at the office, or at a picnic. Everyone loves them!
Can I leave out the bacon?
Absolutely! Simply omit the bacon, no other changes necessary.
Can I add other vegetables to these wraps?
Definitely. Thinly sliced tomatoes or cucumbers, avocado, or jalapeño peppers are all delicious additions.
Can I use any kind of dressing?
Instead of ranch dressing, use an equal amount of Caesar dressing or another cream-based dressing. Or, use homemade ranch dressing!
For even more ranch goodness, serve these chicken ranch wraps with a side of ranch dressing for dipping!
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Chicken Ranch Wraps Recipe
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika together. Rub this mixture onto both sides of each chicken breast.½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, ¼ teaspoon paprika powder, 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 7-8 minutes on both sides, or until a meat thermometer reads 165°F when inserted into the center of the chicken.1 tablespoon olive oil
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a plate to cool. Once cool, shred the chicken and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the mozzarella, bacon, and ranch. Stir to combine.8 ounces mozzarella cheese, 1 cup chopped bacon, ½ cup ranch dressing
- Gently mix in the lettuce. Set aside.1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- Place the tortillas on a plate. Microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds, flipping them halfway through.4 large flour tortillas
- Add one quarter of the chicken mixture to the center of a tortilla. Fold in the outside edges, then roll it up. Repeat until all tortillas have been filled and rolled into wraps.
- Push a toothpick through the opposite ends of the wrap, slice in half, and serve.