This creamy cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is topped with crispy bacon and is ready to serve in just 30 minutes. Made with just a handful of simple ingredients, this pasta comes together easily and is a perfect comfort food recipe.
Why We Love This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe
When my family is hungry for something comforting, this is what they request 9 out of 10 times. Here’s what makes it so crave-worthy:
- The flavors: Chicken, bacon and ranch are quite the trifecta of flavors.
- Easy: You pretty much just have to stir everything together, bake and enjoy. So quick and easy!
- Potluck favorite: While this crack chicken pasta is a pretty great weeknight dinner, it also disappears quickly when served at potlucks and parties.
Variations on a Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta
This recipe is so easy to modify to your liking! Simply swap out the ranch dressing for a creamy Italian dressing for a different flavor. You could also swap out the bacon for pancetta or prosciutto or swap the mozzarella for cheddar.
How to Store and Reheat
Store leftover chicken bacon ranch pasta tightly covered with aluminum foil in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a 350°F oven for 20-30 minutes or in the microwave in 30-second increments until warmed through.
How to Freeze
Freeze this chicken bacon ranch pasta bake tightly wrapped in 2 layers of plastic wrap and 1 layer of aluminum foil for up to 3 months. Remove the plastic wrap and reheat in a 350°F oven directly from frozen for about 1 hour.
More Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipes We Love
- Baked Ranch Chicken
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Crack Chicken Tacos
- Crack Chicken Dip
- Crockpot Crack Chicken
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken
Top Reader Review
“Very tasty and makes enough for a crowd. I will definitely make this again!” – Lisa
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe
- 1 pound cooked penne pasta
- 2½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 15 ounces Alfredo sauce 1 jar
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature and cubed, ½ brick
- ½ cup ranch dressing store-bought or homemade
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley optional, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with oil or nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing. Stir to combine.1 pound cooked penne pasta, 2½ cups shredded cooked chicken, 15 ounces Alfredo sauce, 4 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup ranch dressing
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped bacon on top of the mixture.6 slices cooked bacon
- Next, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.2 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Remove the pan from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Optionally, garnish with freshly chopped parsley.Fresh parsley
- You can use any medium sized pasta noodle.
- You can use a rotisserie chicken to save time on cooking and shredding chicken before beginning the recipe.
- Be sure to stir your chicken mixture well to let the cream cheese fully melt before pouring it into your baking pan. This will help make sure all the ingredients are mixed and evenly distributed.
- Leftovers can be stored covered in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the oven.
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Step by Step
Make the pasta: In a large bowl, combine 1lb cooked penne, 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 15oz alfredo sauce, 4oz room temperature cubed cream cheese and 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
Assemble the dish: Spread the creamy pasta mixture into a prepared baking pan. Sprinkle chopped bacon (6 cooked slices) and 2 cups of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese all over the top.
Bake: Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Add an optional garnish of fresh parsley on top.