If you’re looking for a diet-friendly and flavorful lunch, you need to make these delicious Buffalo Chicken Wraps! Carrots, tomatoes, and lettuce provide great health benefits while the chicken fills you up with protein. All of that is paired with tangy buffalo, making these wraps ultimately satisfying.
Best Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
Next time you’re craving something light, fresh, and filling for lunch, reach for one of these easy to make buffalo chicken wraps!
Wraps are always a great lunch idea because they’re filling, but not so hearty that they make you truly stuffed. These buffalo wraps are also great to grab if you’re on the go!
Do you love buffalo flavored foods, but you want to be health conscious? Then you absolutely need to check out this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats and my deliciously fresh Buffalo Chicken Salad!
Why You’ll Love this Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe:
- They make a perfect lunch: Whether you’re home for lunch or at the office, you’ll love having one of these wraps in the middle of the day.
- Filling: These wraps, while light and fresh, will definitely hold you over until dinnertime!
- Healthy: Made with chicken breasts and veggies, these simple wraps are a great health-conscious meal choice.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Season the chicken.
- Cook the chicken in a hot skillet.
- Arrange the fillings in the tortillas.
- Drizzle ranch or blue cheese over the top.
- Roll up the wraps.
- Slice in half, serve, and enjoy!
How long will these buffalo chicken wraps stay fresh?
In an airtight container in the fridge, these wraps will stay fresh for up to 3 days.
I recommend keeping them in a secure Zip-Loc baggie or wrapping them individually in plastic wrap.
These are a great make-ahead lunch idea! When you’re hungry, it’s easy to just grab one of these wraps on the go, and enjoy.
Can I add any more veggies?
You most certainly can! While I like to keep my wraps simple, you can add several other veggies to the mix. Just be careful not to overstuff the wraps, because then they’ll be difficult to roll.
Some other veggies that would be tasty in these wraps are chopped avocados and sliced red onions.
How do I know when my chicken is cooked?
It can be hard to judge when chicken’s safe to eat just by looking at it.
To be totally safe, use a meat thermometer to see what the internal temperature of the chicken is. Once it reaches 165°F, it’s ready to eat!
If you don’t have a thermometer, take a piece of chicken and cut it in half. If it’s white all the way through the middle with no pink, you’re good to go.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- Want to warm it up? Place the wrap on a clean skillet over medium high heat. Let it heat up for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the tortilla is golden brown and crispy.
- If you like extra spice when eating buffalo chicken, drizzle some of your favorite hot sauce into the wrap along with the blue cheese or ranch.
- There are a plethora of different tortillas and wraps to choose from at the grocery store! While I used a plain white tortilla, you can pick any one you’d like, and it’ll still be tasty.
Buffalo chicken recipes we love
If you’ve got a busy week planned, you need to make a few of these buffalo chicken wraps ahead of time! That way, no matter how busy your days get, you know you’ll have a deliciously satisfying lunch waiting for you.
More Chicken Wraps and Sandwiches we love
- Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Mango Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2-3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 roma tomatoes chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Season the chicken with the onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chicken, and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping the pieces halfway, until browned and cooked through.
- Arrange the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and carrots in the middle of each tortilla.
- Drizzle ranch or blue cheese dressing, and sprinkle blue cheese over the top.
- Roll up the tortillas into a burrito shape.
- Slice in half and serve with extra ranch or blue cheese dressing.