This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is simple to make and full of flavor! Loaded with succulent chicken, smokey bacon, melty cheese and dreamy creamy ranch.
Ditch the take out and tuck in to this utterly delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza! It’s so easy to make, using store bought crust, the recipe comes together super quick. When it comes to pizzas this one has to be in the hall of fame for tastiness.
Table of Contents
Why this is so good
- Easy to make, 30 mins from pantry to table with only a handful of ingredients needed.
- Packed with flavor. Salty, creamy, cheesy with a crisp crust – the perfect pizza.
- Choose your favorite crust. Any type of pizza crust will work, including pre-baked pizza crust, pre-made refrigerated pizza dough, homemade pizza dough, or cauliflower pizza crust.
- Pizza Crust: Choose your favorite store bought.
- Ranch Dressing: Your favorite brand. If you want it extra cheesy go for 3 cheese ranch!
- Mozzarella Cheese: Shredded. You can choose other melty cheeses if you like, like jack or cheddar. Ideally grate your own cheese, pre shredded has agents that stop it melting well.
- Bacon: Cooked and crumbled
- Chicken: Cooked. You can opt for rotisserie chicken in a pinch.
- Green onion: Chopped
How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese.
Then bake the pizza for 10-15 mins. Drizzle with more ranch.
Can I sneak more veggies on this pizza?
Absolutely, whether you are trying to get more in for yourself or the kids, you can add other veggies. Here are a few that’ll work well:
- Bell Peppers
What to serve with pizza
You can obviously yum this down on its own, but if you want some sides you could go for:
- Simple side salad
- A simple Caesar salad
- Garlic bread
- Tomato soup
- Fruit (especially good for a summer lunch!)
An easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
This really is so simple, it’s that perfect sweet spot of delicious and easy to make. especially if you use rotisserie chicken and store bought pizza base.
You can totally pick up pre-made pizza dough at the store. most grocery stores carry fresh pizza dough in their refrigerator section. You can also call up your favorite local pizza shop to see if they sell their dough, lots do
Or you can just get a pre-made crust ready to bake – easy!
Make it Quick
To save time/effort, you can use precooked, shredded chicken.
Top Tips for this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Add the cheese before the toppings so that the bacon stays crispy and the chicken doesn’t get soggy.
- For even more ranch flavor, try adding in some ranch seasoning to your pizza dough.
- Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread.
Check out these other delicious pizzas
Have you tried this chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza? Feel free to leave a star rating and I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 large pizza crust*
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken** chopped/shredded
- Prep the pizza stone/pan: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Once heated, place the pizza stone or pan in the oven.
- Prep the crust: If the crust is still in dough form, roll out the dough. Place the pizza crust on a large piece of parchment paper.
- Add the toppings: Spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on the pizza crust. Top the pizza with the mozzarella cheese, bacon, green onion, and chicken.
- Bake: Remove the pizza pan or stone from the oven. Slide the pizza onto the pan and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is crispy on the outside and cooked through (if using pizza dough). Finish with a drizzle of extra ranch dressing and a sprinkle of chopped green onion.