You can’t beat a sheet pan recipe for an effortless weeknight meal. Maple dijon chicken is cooked with sweet potato and Brussels sprouts for a hearty and filling family dinner.
Sheet pan chicken and vegetables
When it comes to easy dinners, there’s nothing like a classic sheet pan meal. Super effortless to make and clean up is a breeze.
This maple dijon chicken is baked with sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts for one delicious and well balanced meal.
Grab that sheet pan and lets go!
Be sure to try my Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Sheet Pan Apple Chicken too!
Why You’ll Love this Dijon Chicken Recipe:
- Healthy: This is a great well balanced meal with protein, carbs and vitamins and minerals from the veggies.
- Easy: This is such an easy recipe that’s quick to prep and made with simple ingredients.
- Delicious! The maple dijon dressing is perfectly sweet and tangy, and is such an easy way to add flavor to your meal.
How to make sheet pan maple dijon chicken
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Season the chicken and mix your maple dijon glaze.
- Pour some of the maple mix over the chicken and sweet potatoes.
- Put on a sheet pan and bake.
- Toss the sprouts in more of the sauce and add to the sheet pan to bake.
- Drizzle over the remaining source before serving.
Can you make this recipe with chicken thighs?
I prefer to make this recipe with breasts, but you can use thighs if you have those instead. Just be aware that thighs will require and extra 5 to 10 minutes in the oven, so don’t add the Brussels sprouts too early.
Can you make this with other vegetables?
Of course! You can easily make this recipe with other veggies you have in your fridge. You just need to be aware that depending on what you use the cooking times may vary.
Butternut squash or carrots would be a great addition for the sweet potatoes.
What do you serve it with?
The beauty about this maple dijon chicken is that it’s a full and hearty meal all by itself. If you like, you can add some rice or cauliflower rice to make it go further.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- If your chicken breasts are large, lay them flat on a cutting board and slice in half to create two thinner pieces of chicken.
- Leftovers will keep well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Dinner just got so easy with this delicious maple dijon chicken. Every bite is so delicious and you are getting plenty of veggies too! Sheet pan for the win!
More Sheet Pan Recipes
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Chicken Caprese
- Mexican Chicken Sheet Pan Nachos
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Chicken Breast
- 4 thin chicken breasts about 32 ounces total, see notes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts outer leaves removed, then halved
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Season the chicken breasts well with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil, dijon mustard, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper to a glass jar. Secure the lid and give everything a good shake.
- Place the sweet potatoes and chicken in a large bowl. Pour about one third of the maple dijon mixture over the chicken and sweet potatoes, and give everything a toss to fully coat. Spread the chicken and sweet potatoes out on a large sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken and sweet potatoes are in the oven, add the Brussels sprouts to the same bowl. Pour another third of the maple dijon mixture over the sprouts and toss to coat well.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the sheet pan with the chicken and sweet potatoes. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until the Brussels are browned and crispy.
- Drizzle the remaining maple dijon mixture over the chicken, sweet potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts before serving.
Leave a Review