Move over, bagels – this Everything Stuffed Chicken Breast is here to steal the spotlight! Perfectly baked chicken breasts are stuffed with cream cheese that’s flavored with ingredients like truffle oil and cheese and topped with crunchy and flavorful everything bagel seasoning. If you’re looking for a unique and insanely delicious dinner idea, this is it!
Baked Everything Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
I’ll be honest – when I first made these chicken breasts, everyone stared at me like I was crazy. I mean, it’s a chicken breast stuffed with green filling and topped with bagel seasoning – not exactly normal!
However, once everyone tried a hesitant bite of their chicken breasts, it soon became a house favorite. I’m not exaggerating when I say that my family practically begs for this chicken at least once a week! It’s surely unique, but beyond delicious.
If the rich cream cheese filling is what drew you to this recipe, then you also need to try my Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels and Crockpot Italian Chicken! Both recipes also have just the right amount of cream cheese to satisfy your craving.
Why You’ll Love this Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Everything Seasoning:
- It’s different: We all fall victim to weeknight dinner routines. Well, shake things up with this truly unique recipe that will make everyone at the table excited to try something new!
- Bagel lovers, rejoice: This hearty chicken breast recipe has the seasoning of an everything bagel and the creamy middle that will remind you of a bagel with cream cheese.
- So simple: There are no frills in this broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken recipe! The steps are easy to follow and the ingredients are both simple and inexpensive.
How to make Everything Stuffed Chicken (Baked)
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the filling by combining cream cheese, chives, truffle oil, chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits.
- Pound the chicken breasts.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to one side of the chicken breast, then fold the other half over the cream cheese, and roll.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the everything bagel seasoning to a plate.
- Brush the chicken breast with butter.
- Dip and roll the buttered chicken breast into the everything seasoning.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
What’s the best everything bagel seasoning to use?
Really, I haven’t found a brand that I like more than any others. If it’s everything bagel seasoning, it’s delicious!
You can also make your own everything bagel seasoning, if you’d like! Just combine poppy seeds, white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, and sea salt.
Whenever I make my own, I really don’t follow any strict measurements – I just toss everything together and customize it (usually with extra garlic)!
How long will these chicken breasts stay fresh?
In an airtight container in the fridge, these stuffed chicken breasts will stay fresh for up to 4 days!
To reheat, I recommend popping them back in the oven for just a few minutes, not the microwave.
How thin should I pound the chicken breasts?
Pound out the chicken breasts until they’re about 1/4″ thick. No need to grab a ruler – just use your pinky!
If the chicken is about the thickness of the size of the tip of your pinky, it’s probably good to go. The goal is to get it thin enough to roll, not to completely smash it!
Recipe Tips and Notes
- Use a full fat plain cream cheese for the richest and most delicious results.
- White or yellow cheddar cheese will both work just the same! If you want a stronger cheese flavor, just make sure to use extra sharp (white or yellow) cheddar cheese.
- Along with the truffle oil, you can also add a pinch of truffle salt to the chicken breasts to really emphasize that truffle flavor.
Everything stuffed chicken breasts are my new favorite unique dinner! They’re creamy, rich, and full of flavor. Try them tonight!
More stuffed chicken recipes we love
- Tuscan Stuffed Chicken
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
- Prosciutto and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Chicken
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Everything Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- 10 ounces package steamable frozen broccoli florets prepared and chopped
- 4 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 3 tbsp salted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Prepare filling: In a mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, chives, truffle oil, chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits. Mix well.
- Pound out chicken breasts to ¼” thick. Add cream cheese mixture to one side of the chicken breast, fold the other half over the cream cheese and roll.
- Melt the butter. Add everything bagel seasoning to a plate. Brush chicken breast with butter, then dip and roll it into the everything seasoning.
- Place in a casserole dish on the center rack of the oven. Cook for 30 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165*
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!