It’s time to step out of the ordinary and do something new with your chicken! This Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken is an easy, flavorful way to change up your chicken dinner routine. The key to this recipe is the buffalo sauce. It gives the chicken a nice spicy flavor that is perfect for the ranch dressing. The other ingredients help to round out the flavors and make this dish a complete meal.
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken
If you want a meal that will impress your family, friends, or guests, then this is the recipe for you! It’s easy to make and can be on the table in no time. So, what are you waiting for? Give this Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken a try!
Why You’ll Love this Buffalo Chicken Recipe:
- Healthier option: It’s a great way to get your buffalo chicken fix without eating unhealthy fried chicken.
- Flavor and creaminess: The ranch dressing adds a lot of flavor and creaminess to the dish, making it very enjoyable.
- Lighter meal option: It’s a healthy option for those looking for a lighter meal. This chicken is packed with protein and vegetables, and it’s low in calories.
So, if you’re looking for an amazing Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken recipe, look no further! This dish is sure to please everyone at the table.
How to Make Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, ranch dressing, and green onion. Set aside.
- Make the stuffing for the chicken.
- Season the chicken breasts.
- Cut a pocket in the chicken and add the stuffing.
- Stuff each chicken with the right amount of ingredients as the recipe calls for.
- Cook according to the directions.
- Spoon the pan juices/sauce over the chicken.
- Drizzle the chicken with ranch dressing and buffalo sauce, and sprinkle with blue cheese and additional chopped green onions.
No, this recipe is not guaranteed to be gluten free. To make stuffed Buffalo chicken gluten free, be sure to use gluten free certified brands of Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
Yes, you can! Line the air fryer with aluminum foil and heat to 400°F. Spray the foil with nonstick spray and place the stuffed chicken breasts in a single layer in the basket. Make sure the chicken is not touching. Fry for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Top with Buffalo sauce.
To check for doneness, poke the thickest part of the chicken (not the center where the filling is!) with the probe of an instant-read thermometer. If the thermometer reads 165°F, the chicken is cooked.
more general text about the recipe
Store leftover stuffed Buffalo chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze leftover stuffed Buffalo chicken in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Let the chicken thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
Make It A Meal
This stuffed Buffalo chicken is great on its own, but even better served with a fresh salad, french fries, onion rings, or mac and cheese!
This Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken is a fun and easy way to change up your usual chicken dinner. The buffalo sauce gives it a nice kick, while the ranch dressing provides a creamy and delicious contrast. Serve this dish with some roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli for a complete meal. Enjoy!
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 standard package
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing plus more for topping
- ¼ cup chopped green onion plus more for topping
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Crumbled blue cheese optional, for serving
- Cast Iron Skillet
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, ranch dressing, and green onion. Set aside.8 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, ¼ cup ranch dressing, ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Rub the chicken breasts with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 4 tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut out a wide pocket in each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Stuff each chicken breast with an equal amount of filling.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Once heated, sear the stuffed chicken breasts on each side until browned on the outside, but not cooked through. You may need to do this in two batches depending on the size of your pan.
- Place all 4 breasts in the skillet and pour the buffalo sauce over the chicken breasts.1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Cover the pan and let the chicken cook on low for about 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon the pan juices/sauce over the chicken.
- Drizzle the chicken with ranch dressing and buffalo sauce, and sprinkle with blue cheese and additional chopped green onions.Crumbled blue cheese
- To make stuffed Buffalo chicken gluten free, be sure to use gluten free certified brands of Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Use a sharp pairing knife to cut a pocket in the chicken. Be sure not to cut all the way through.
- Don’t be shy with the cheese, but also don’t overstuff the cheese into the chicken breast pocket.
- To check the doneness of the chicken, use an instant-read meat thermometer. When it reaches 165°F degrees you’re good to plate up!
- Nutritional information does not include optional ingredients.