These Chicken Caesar Wraps are easy to make and perfect for packed lunches. All of the flavors of a traditional Chicken Caesar Salad are placed in a tortilla, making it a great option for lunch on the go.
What’s in this Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe?
The filling for these chicken caesar wraps is packed full of flavor and they are a hit with the whole family!
- Olive Oil: Helps the chicken grill without sticking.
- Chicken Breast: Use a boneless, skinless breast for easy slicing.
- Romaine Hearts: The smaller, crunchier middle portion of a head of romaine is perfect for these mini wraps.
- Cucumber: Slice into matchsticks!
- Mini Flour Tortillas: Make the perfect mini wraps.
- Caesar Dressing: Adds that classic Caesar flavor. Choose your favorite brand.
- Croutons: Add a bit of crunch, just like the classic salad.
- Parmesan Cheese: Adds a pop of salty, umami flavor.
- Salt + Pepper: Enhances the overall flavor of the wraps.
Pro Tip: The best way to wrap these, so that the filling doesn’t spill out, is to wrap them like a burrito.
Variations on a Caesar Chicken Wrap
You can make these wraps into larger, single-serving wraps by using large tortillas, one chicken breast per person, and whole romaine leaves. For a slightly different flavor, swap the Caesar dressing for creamy ranch.
How to Store and Reheat
Store leftover chicken Caesar salad wraps in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold.
These wraps are filling enough to serve on their own, or add into a lunchbox with some fresh fruit. If you are serving them as a larger meal, you can serve them alongside a green salad, sautéed veggies or some fries.
Top Reader Review
- “I loved it! SO tasty and delicious!” – Toni
Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts broken into leaves
- 1 cucumber peeled
- 10 (4-5 inch) mini flour tortillas warmed
- ⅓ cup Caesar salad dressing
- ¼ cup croutons
- ⅓ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Brush the grates of a grill or an indoor grill pan with extra virgin olive oil and set over medium heat.3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Add the chicken and grill for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through to 165°F.1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, then slice into 10 thin strips. Set aside.
- Add the romaine lettuce leaves in the same grill pan and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until slightly charred. Then set aside2 romaine lettuce hearts
- Thinly slice cucumber into little matchsticks.1 cucumber
- Open the mini tortillas, spread with Caesar salad dressing, add 2 charred lettuce leaves, a slice of the chicken, 2 croutons, 2-3 cucumber sticks, and sprinkle some parmesan, salt, and pepper.10 (4-5 inch) mini flour tortillas, ⅓ cup Caesar salad dressing, ¼ cup croutons, ⅓ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wrap like a burrito, then cut in half. You can use a toothpick to keep the shape intact
- Dip it in some more caesar salad dressing, and enjoy!
- For a low-carb version, use low-carb wraps.