This Grilled Balsamic Chicken recipe coats succulent skinless chicken breasts in a delicious garlic balsamic marinade, then grilled to golden brown perfection. It’s quick, flavorful, and so satisfying. Perfect for summer entertaining!
Nothing beats an easy summer dish! Serve with salad, on rice or with grilled veggies. The chicken has a lovely charred look and tastes delicious!
How To Make This Grilled Balsamic Chicken – Step By Step
In a large bowl prepare the marinade. Add balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and paprika. Mix well with a fork until well combined
In a separate bowl add the marinade and chicken breasts. Cover with cling film and let it marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
Add chicken to a hot pan and cook for 8 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked. Then, remove chicken from pan and set aside
Add yellow pear cherry tomatoes in same pan and sauté for 5 minutes
Garnish chicken with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes.
How Do You Know When The Chicken Is Done?
The best way to gauge whether your chicken is done is to use a thermometer to test the thickest part of the breast or thigh. The thermometer should read at least 165 degrees F.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken – Great For Meal Prep
This balsamic grilled chicken recipe is quick, easy and delicious, I’m sure it’s destined to be a staple in your house. You can cook up a double batch of this balsamic chicken every week, so that you have protein on hand that can easily chop up and add to any dish. It’s always a total crowd pleaser!
A Delicious and Easy Chicken Marinade
This super simple balsamic chicken marinade can help you out on those hectic weeknights. With just a handful of ingredients, it transforms a boring, boneless skinless chicken breasts into juicy and succulent grilled chicken that you will love!
Top Tips For Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- The longer you marinate this chicken, then better! While it’ll definitely still taste good even if you only have 30 minutes to let the flavors soak in, 24 hours is hands down awesome.
- This chicken will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 5-6 days, which makes it great for meal prep.
- It’s best to cook this chicken over medium-low heat, as you don’t want the exterior to burn before the inside is cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes!
Check Out These Other Delicious Grilled Chicken Recipes
- Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chicken Cobb Salad
Have you tried this Grilled Balsamic Chicken? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup yellow pear cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Finely mince garlic
- In a large bowl prepare the marinade. Add balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and paprika. Mix well with a fork until well combined
- In a separate bowl add the marinade and chicken breasts. Cover with cling film and let it marinate for at least 3-4 hours
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Add chicken and cook for 8 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside
- Add yellow pear cherry tomatoes in same pan and sauté for 5 minutes
- Garnish chicken with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!