This easy Chicken Alfredo Crescent Ring is one of the most decedent, satisfying chicken appetizers ever! Serving this cheesy and flavorful crescent ring at a party is a surefire way to make everyone happy. Ingredients like chicken, alfredo sauce, bacon, and multiple cheeses all wrapped up in a crescent ring is enough to make go back for more!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza Ring Recipe
Let’s face it – sometimes, the appetizer is even more delicious than the entree. And when you serve this chicken alfredo ring, that’s always the case!
It’s cheesy and full of chicken and bacon, making it hearty, satisfying, and oh-so flavorful. Also, I think that anything wrapped in crescent dough is downright delicious!
This is the perfect appetizer for so many reasons, but mainly because just about everyone loves Italian food! While this recipe isn’t necessarily an old school Italian dish, it sure is rich with mouthwatering Italian ingredients like garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and both parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
Looking for more chicken appetizers to serve at the next party or potluck? Some of my favorites include Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Soy Honey Glazed Chicken Wings, and Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese.
Why You’ll Love this Chicken Alfredo Pizza Ring Recipe:
- Crescent: This recipe calls for store-bought crescent dough, which is one of the tastiest doughs out there! It pairs perfectly with the chicken alfredo filling.
- Easy: This crescent ring is SO easy to make! It only takes about an hour from start to finish, so it’s ready for the party as soon as you are.
- Italian: If you’re also a lover of rich Italian flavors, this recipe is perfect for you!
How to make this Chicken Alfredo Crescent Ring
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together the chicken, alfredo sauce, bacon, garlic, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Form the crescent dough into the shape of the sun on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Press the overlapping inside pieces together lightly.
- Drop spoonfuls of the filling over the inner base.
- Take the pointy ends of the crescent rolls and pull them each over the filling.
- Wrap the pointy ends under the dough near the center.
- Brush a beaten egg onto the dough.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, bacon, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake until golden brown.
How long will this chicken alfredo crescent ring stay fresh?
In an airtight container in the refrigerator, this crescent ring will stay fresh for up to 3 days. To reheat it, heat it back in the oven until it’s warmed through.
However, if you’re making this for a party or potluck, it’s best when served within the first hour of baking.
What kind of chicken should I use?
I’ve found that the easiest way to prepare chicken for this recipe is to either shred a rotisserie chicken or chop up some cooked chicken breasts. It’s a delicious appetizer either way!
What can I serve as a dip for this appetizer?
A serving of this crescent ring all by itself is delicious. However, it’s even better when served with a bowl of alfredo or marinara sauce for dipping!
Recipe Tips and Notes
- Don’t eat pork? That’s okay! You can use turkey bacon in place of pork bacon.
- If you have a circular baking stone to place in the center of the ring, that works very well. However, it’s not necessary to still have a perfect ring.
- Avoid using jumbo crescent rolls, as they won’t work well with this recipe. Regular sized crescent rolls are all you need.
This creamy, cheesy, and crescent wrapped chicken alfredo is one of my favorite easy appetizers to make before a party.
More Italian chicken recipes we love
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Chicken Alfredo Crescent Ring Recipe
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled, ½ cup set aside
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 cans regular size not jumbo crescent rolls
- 1 egg beaten
- Optional garnishes – parsley chopped green onion or chopped red or green peppers
- Optional addition – extra alfredo sauce or marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. (Use the convection setting if you have it)
- Mix together chicken, alfredo sauce, bacon pieces, garlic, italian seasoning, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Set this aside. (This filling will be thick. Make sure not to use more than a cup of alfredo sauce that way the filling won’t leak once we begin to assemble to ring.)2 cups cooked chicken, 1 cup alfredo sauce, 6 slices bacon, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Layout the crescent roll triangles to form a large circle in the shape of a sun. Pointy ends of the triangles will face the outer edge of the circle and the wide base of the triangles will overlap in the center, forming an empty, inner circle in the middle.2 cans regular size
- Press the overlapping, inside pieces together lightly to create a steady base for the filling.
- If you plan to serve this with a dipping sauce, place a small bowl in the open center of the dough and move it in a circular pattern to create a nice round shape.
- Drop spoonfulls of filling over the inner base where the crescent rolls overlap.
- Take the pointy end of each crescent roll, pull it over the filling, and wrap it under the dough near the center. (Tuck the pointy end under the wide end of the crescent roll.)
- Brush the beaten egg onto the dough that is visible from the top.1 egg
- For a nice finish, sprinkle a little bit of parmesan cheese, remaining bacon pieces and some italian seasoning on top.Optional garnishes – parsley
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with alfredo sauce or marinara sauce for dipping.Optional addition – extra alfredo sauce or marinara sauce for dipping
If you have a convection setting on your oven, this works best but is not necessary.