Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings are seasoned to perfection, loaded with parmesan and crisp up perfectly in the air fryer! They have everything you love about traditionally fried wings without the grease. You can have them ready to serve in just 30 minutes!
Why we love this Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wing Recipe
This recipe for easy air fryer garlic parmesan chicken wings is my latest go-to wing recipe. Here’s why I’m so obsessed:
- Air fryer: I really like that I can enjoy chicken wings without them being greasy!
- Flavorful: These wings are coated with seasonings like garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasonings, then sprinkled with parmesan cheese. They’re anything but bland!
- Game day favorite: Nothing quite sets the mood for watching the big game like chicken wings, right?!
Do I have to flip the wings?
Yes! Don’t forget to flip the wings in the air fryer after the first 12 minutes! This step ensures that the wings are cooked evenly and are the same texture on all sides.
How to Store and Reheat
In an airtight container in the refrigerator, these wings will stay fresh for up to 4 days.
When you’re ready to enjoy them, reheat them in the air fryer at a low temperature for just a few minutes! The best part is, since you’re using the air fryer, they’ll be just as crispy and delicious as when you first cooked them.
If you want to keep this dinner on the lighter side, I recommend serving these wings with a fresh side salad! Olive Garden Salad with Parmesan Dressing and Classic Caesar salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing both pair well with the garlicky wings. Of course, Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Avocado Fries are also delicious when enjoyed with these chicken wings!
More Chicken Wing Recipes We Love
- Buffalo Wings
- Lemon Pepper Wings
- Pickle Brined Chicken Wings
- Baked Korean Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Nashville Hot Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Honey Buffalo Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Parsley minced (optional garnish)
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the unsalted butter and lemon juice. Add chicken wings to bowl and coat each chicken wing with the butter mixture and set aside.
- Mix the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt in another medium sized bowl. Coat each chicken wing with the flour mixture.
- Evenly place the chicken wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket making sure to not overcrowd.
- Cook for 12 minutes then flip each chicken wing and cook the other side for 7 more minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and top with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Plate and serve.
- Feel free to cook these longer if you like them to be even crispier. The amount of time in this recipe is my preference because it leaves the inside juicy and the outside just crisp enough.
- The cook time can also vary based on the air fryer.
How to make Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings Step by Step
Toss the wings: Mix together 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter with 1 tbsp lemon juice. Add 1lb of chicken wings to the mixture and toss them to coat.
Coat them in flour: Mix together 2 tbsp flour, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning and 1/2 tsp salt. Coat each chicken wing evenly with this flour mixture.
Cook the wings: Place the coated chicken wings in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 390°F for 12 minutes.
Flip them: Flip the chicken wings and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
Serve with parmesan: Remove the cooked chicken wings from the air fryer and sprinkle with 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.