Make an easy, simple breakfast that you can grab on the go. These Breakfast Sliders are fun to make and delicious to eat!
Baked Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
Do you enjoy a good breakfast sandwich? If so, you can make these Breakfast Sliders with ease and regularly have a wholesome, fulfilling sandwich.
These sliders will keep you full until lunchtime since they are loaded with eggs, cheese and chicken sausage. They are also great to have when you are on the go and need a quick meal to eat.
Why You’ll Love this Pull Apart Breakfast Sliders Recipe:
- Delicious ingredients: The Pull Apart Breakfast Sliders contain Hawaiian sweet rolls that will melt in your mouth with each bite! They are also packed with sausage patties, eggs, and cheese.
- Leftover friendly: You can make these sliders and even save some for later. They are great to have while eating breakfast at the kitchen table or while heading out the door on the go.
- Quick: These chicken sandwiches are ready in 30 minutes, including prep time!
How to make Pull Apart Breakfast Sliders
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Preheat the oven.
- Cook the sausage in a skillet, about 4 minutes per side.
- Mix together the eggs and the milk and cook until fluffy.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls.
- Layer the cheese, eggs and sausage in the middle.
- Top with butter and maple syrup mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
What are breakfast sliders?
Breakfast Sliders are mini sandwiches consisting of common breakfast foods. While this recipe consists of breakfast sausage, other sliders may contain other common breakfast meats, such as bacon and ham.
Can I make them in advance?
You can prepare the Breakfast Sliders in advance. If you decide to do so, be sure to wrap your baking dish in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing them in the fridge.
They will stay good in the fridge for three days. You may also want to freeze the sliders to save them for an extended period.
Can I freeze breakfast sliders?
You can! I would suggest separating the breakfast sliders and placing them on a baking sheet. Flash freeze them until hard and place the separated sliders in a plastic bag. Place the bag back in the freezer.
They will keep fresh for up to 2 months.
Recipe Tips and Notes
- Use any type of breakfast sausage patties that you prefer. For example, if you do not eat pork sausage, you can use turkey sausage patties.
- Skip the cayenne pepper if you do not like spicy foods. However, if you do like a kick, you can add the cayenne pepper to your sliders.
- Consider adding a bit of ketchup with your sliders as a finishing touch. The ketchup tastes great with the breakfast sausage and eggs. You won’t be disappointed!
These pull apart breakfast sliders make a perfect breakfast for your family but are also great for a crowd. You can easily double this recipe and share the sliders.
More egg recipes we love
If you’ve made this recipe, please be sure to let us know by leaving a star rating or a comment below. Enjoy!
Pull Apart Breakfast Sliders Recipe
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian rolls
- 12 breakfast sausage patties
- 8 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 6 Tablespoons butter divided
- 6 slices American cheese
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage patties over medium heat. About 4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a medium bowl. Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in the same skillet you used to cook the sausage. Turn the heat to low and add egg mixture. Continuously push eggs from the edges to the center of the skillet until curds form and eggs are cooked through.
- Without pulling the rolls apart at the seams, carefully slice the entire package in half horizontally.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls into the bottom of an 11X7 baking dish. Top with American cheese slices in an even layer. Add eggs and spread to cover the entire dish. Top with sausage patties, and finish with pepper jack cheese slices. Place the top half of the rolls on top.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt remaining butter. Whisk in maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Brush butter mixture evenly over the top of the rolls making sure to get it in all the crevices.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.