Green Chile Chicken Casserole Recipe
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 10.5 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 ounces Diced Green Chiles undrained
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 10 ounces Green Enchilada Sauce
- 15 ounces black beans fully drained and rinsed
- 3 cups Mexican Blend Cheese divided
- 12 small Corn Tortillas
- 2 lbs Rotisserie Chicken shredded and diced
- Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish or spray with nonstick spray.
In a LARGE bowl, stir together the soup, sour cream, heavy cream, green chiles, rotel, enchilada sauce, and black beans. Stir until smooth.
Carefully stir in 2 cups cheese until fully combined. Set aside.
Spoon 1 cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of the baking dish. Spread out onto a thin layer.
Top with 6 of the corn tortillas, making a layer.
Top the tortillas with half of the shredded chicken.
Top chicken with half of the remaining sauce mixture, approximately 2 cups.
Top with the remaining 6 tortillas, then the rest of the chicken, then the rest of the sauce.
Top with the remaining 1 cup shredded cheese.
Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until fully bubbly and hot.
Calories: 626kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 1150mg | Potassium: 964mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1030IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 373mg | Iron: 3.2mg